Welcome to Our Farm
At Rehoboth Farms of VA we help you adopt Great Pyrenees puppies. As a dog breeder, we have breed standard and AKC registered Great Pyrenees dogs to produce some of the best livestock guardian dogs (LGD) and companions to your family. Originally located in NC, we moved to Virginia to a larger farm.
Our dogs are raised on an 80 acre family farm with other livestock. They roam roughly half the area of the farm that is fenced off for the animals. They are not only incredible guard dogs, guarding our family and flocks, but also gentle giants who are part of our family. That is how they spend their time, dogs being dogs; keeping the herd safe, playing with each other, and cooling off in a nearby stream (and sometimes the giant water tubs for the goats).
So, whether you are looking for a loving family addition, a livestock guardian dog, our pups will be a blessing to your life.
We hope our website helps you learn more about this wonderful breed. We love and care for our animals, and our goal here at Rehoboth Farms of VA is to place a well-loved, well-socialized, beautiful, healthy puppy into your home!
We also offer myotonic goats (fainting goats) for adoption. You will find those in our adoption center as well.
The dogs we breed are all born naturally with one of our members keeping a close eye on mommy. It is rare that we would step into the birthing process but sometimes for the safety of the mom and litter, we do.
Some Great Pyrenees are born all white, some come out with darker ears, and some come out with a “badger” face. Usually the adults turn all white, but there are some with tan or gray ears. It is rare that a badger face pup will keep it to adulthood. Sadly there is no way to tell if any markings will stay or not.
- Our dogs are fed Diamond Naturals dog food. The puppies also get it whenever they are ready to be weened.
- All vaccines and de-worming medicines are administered at the proper time up to adoption. We don’t give rabies vaccines because that is a 12 week vaccine at the earliest.
- Not all of our dogs are AKC registered. The puppies that can be AKC will be listed as such.
- Our adoption process is simple. Place your order on our secure Adoption Center, we will prepare all the papers for your puppy and we will contact you for a time to pick up 8 to 10 weeks after they are born.
- Along with your new puppy, we will provide family information, vaccines with dates administered and lot numbers, AKC registration if requested, a small bag of Diamond Naturals Large breed puppy food, and a collapsible bowl for the ride home.
- Please visit the Adoption Info and Adoption Center pages for more information.
Rehoboth Farms of VA, Rehoboth Farms of NC, Great Pyrenees, Great Pyrenees Puppies, Great Pyrenees Breeder, Great Pyrenees Dogs, Livestock Guardian Dogs, LGD, Great Pyrs, Pyrenees, Large Guardian Dogs, Dog Breeders, Santa Pups, Great Pyrenees NC, Great Pyrenees Virginia, Great Pyrenees VA, Rehoboth Farms of VA, Great Pyrenees dogs in the Blue Ridge Mountains